Dr. Kaller B.Sc., D.M.D., D. Ortho, F.R.C.D. (C)
Dr. Kevin Kaller grew up in Saskatchewan and in the interior of British Columbia. He went to university in Saskatoon, at the University of Saskatchewan, receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in 1985 and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 1990. Dr. Kaller practiced dentistry for six years in Ontario and Alberta, during which time he developed a keen interest in orthodontics. He subsequently went on to specialize in orthodontics at the University of Toronto and graduated in 1998. He has been practicing orthodontics in Peterborough ever since. Dr. Kaller is an instructor at the University of Toronto where he teaches future orthodontists in the graduate orthodontic clinic.
Outside the Office
Dr. Kaller enjoys playing hockey, golf and spending time with his family. He and his wife Ruth have three children: Kayden, Jaron, and Liam.
- Bachelor of Science - University of Saskatchewan
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of Saskatchewan
- Orthodontic Diploma - University of Toronto
Dr. Kaller is an active member of local, provincial, and national orthodontic and dental associations. He regularly continues to further his education and keeps current with advancing technology in the orthodontic field.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- Ontario Association of Orthodontists
- Canadian Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- Peterborough and District Dental Society
- Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Fellow in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada